On November 15th, Kaplan will be hosting a Free SAT/ACT Combo Practice Test and ACT Practice Test. This is the perfect time for your students to start practicing so they can feel confident on Test Day.
A practice test is one of the best ways to get ready for the real thing. Your students will:
- Experience a timed practice test with a live proctor
- Encounter each section of the SAT and ACT
- Receive a detailed analysis of their performance
The practice test will be held at the following locations on Saturday, November 15:
1) ACT/SAT Combo Practice Test at 9AM
University of Missouri-Kansas City, 5100 Rockhill Rd., Flarsheim Hall, RM 261 ACT-SAT Combo UMKC
– The Combo will help students determine on which test they are likely to score better If they are debating between the ACT or SAT.
2) ACT Practice Test at 1 PM ACT-SAT or ACT UMKC Irene B French
Irene B. French Community Center, 5701 Merriam Dr, Shawnee Mission, KS 66203
3) ACT Practice Test at 2 PM
Parkville University, 8700 NW River Park Dr., Science Hall 209B, Parkville, MO 64152 ACT-SAT or ACT UMKC Park University
Space is limited; have your students visit kaptest.com/whichtest to sign up today.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Binnie Kirk, Community Relationship Director, Kaplan College Test Prep and Admissions, Tel. (816) 739-7947, Binnie.Kirk@Kaplan.com