Construction continues to progress and is nearing completion on the College Blvd., Lone Elm Rd. to Woodland Rd., project. Here is what to expect in the next month related to this project (contingent upon weather):
- Construction is anticipated to be complete early next week on the southbound right turn lane on Woodland Rd. at the intersection of College Blvd.
- Milling of College Blvd. will begin the week of April 24th (weather dependent) since this road is part of the route for the April 22nd Garmin Marathon.
- Once milling is complete, the traffic signal loops will be installed at the intersections. This work may require changes to the existing traffic control in the form of lane shifts throughout the day during working hours (8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.) Traffic will return to existing conditions after 4 p.m. each day.
- Following milling and traffic loop installation, surface asphalt will be placed.
- This project is currently on schedule to be substantially completed in mid-May; however, rain could cause revisions to this schedule.
Thank you for your continued patience on this project.