How To Register Your Community Service Hours: All student volunteer community service hours will be recorded using their Career Cruising account. This will allow a more streamlined and accurate way of documenting volunteer hours. In order to access this site, please follow these step-by-step directions.
- Log in to the website using your login and password provided by ONW – www.careercruising.com
- Once there, you need to click “Build My Resume” on the right side of the page
- Next, click the pencil icon to the right of “Volunteer Experience”
- Once you are on your Volunteer Experience page, click “Add a Volunteer Experience”
- Once on this page, record all required information. Be sure to accurately record the date and number of hours.
Remember the reporting period for community service hours is from March 12, 2016 to March 10, 2017. To be considered for a Raven Community Service award in the Spring of 2017:
|GOLD AWARD||250 hours and above|
|SILVER AWARD||175 -249 hours|
|BRONZE AWARD||100-174 hours|
If you have any questions or problems with this website, please contact Mr. Butler, College and Career Liaison at 780-7150 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org