OLATHE NORTHWEST TESTING DAY
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
PSAT Exam and Registration Information
Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors
- Students register and pay for PSAT exams online. Students need to log on to www.TotalRegistration.net/PSAT/172225 and fill out all required information. Registration is open beginning July 25.
- All exams must be ordered by 3 p.m. on September 24. Late registration is not an option.
- The PSAT costs $16. Students must pay online. No exams will be ordered without payment and late payments are not accepted.
- Exam fees are nonrefundable after 3 p.m. on September 24. Students who choose not to take an exam that they ordered will not get any of their money back after this time. Until that time, all exam fees will be returned. Students need to notify Mr. Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org if they choose not to take the PSAT exam.
- Students who qualify for free or reduced school lunch may take their PSAT exam for free. When asked on the online registration, select the “free/reduced” box. Upon verification, the exam will then be ordered. Students are asked to see their counselor if they have any questions about their free/reduced status.
- The PSAT exam is held during the school day on October 15. Freshmen who choose not to take the PSAT will take the ACT ASPIRE. Sophomores who choose not to take the PSAT will take an ACT practice test. Juniors who choose not to take the PSAT will take an ACT Practice test. Please go to www.act.org for more information about the ACT ASPIRE. While the PSAT costs $16, all of these other opportunities are provided at no cost to the student.
- PSAT Prep is available. A PSAT Prep class will be held at ONW on Thursday, September 18 from 8:00-11:45 in the Flex Theatre. Log on to http://tinyurl.com/jvh9wlhto sign up for the PSAT test prep. Registration is not complete until payment is made. The class costs $35. Cash or a check made out to Olathe Northwest must be brought to ONW Student Services by 3 p.m. on September 15. Registrations without payment will be cancelled at that time.
- Students are asked to arrive to ONW by 7:45 on test day. Students will not be allowed to begin the PSAT late and fees will not be refunded due to tardiness. Students are asked to bring #2 pencils, a picture ID, and a calculator. Students may bring a snack to eat during their 10 minute break. Students will not be allowed to go to the vending machines during testing time.
- Questions should be directed to Pat Butler, at email@example.com .