The Raven Parent Organization (RPO) is a volunteer organization formed when ONW opened in 2003. It is unique in that it serves as a combination PTO and Site Council. RPO supports and promotes ONW, its students and faculty; and works toward effective communication between school and home to enhance the quality of education for all students. As a Site Council we provide advice and counsel in evaluating school site performance goals.
http://www.airmaxfreedom.com air max griffey
Our activities include:
- Staffing and providing dinners for both fall and spring Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Providing snacks for students during assessments
- Planning teacher and custodian appreciation
- Coordinating Principal Roundtable sessions
- Providing volunteer support for school-wide needs, such as locker checkout, hearing and vision screenings
We support and contribute funds to:
- Project Graduation – An alcohol and drug free graduation party environment
- Activities – Freshman, Sophomore, Junior & Senior classes
- ONW Library
- Raven Wings-ONW Student Care Fund (Academic/Athletic/Activity/Social needs)
- Student Health Emergency Fund – District wide fund to support students needing medical and dental care
- Olathe Public Schools Foundation – Student Care Fund
The RPO raises its funds through donations only. We do not involve ourselves in fundraisers during the year. We ask for a voluntary yearly donation of $25.00 per family. Please consider donating to the RPO so that we can continue to offer these services and opportunities to the ONW Community. To donate, please send a check to ONW for $25.00, payable to RPO.
Questions? Please contact a Board member of the RPO/Site Council. Information can be found at www.onwravens.net under the ‘Parents Info’ tab – or at this direct link: http://www.onwravens.net/raven-parent-organization-site-council/
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!