Olathe Northwest High School Registration
July 28, 2016
The following items may be done from home before attending registration.
- Log on to ParentVue– https://parentvue.olatheschools.com/ sign on with your log in from last year
- All parents must be signed up in ParentVUE to begin the registration process.
- There are 7 documents for parents to review on ParentVue.
- We ask that parents log in to ParentVUE on a desktop/ laptop computer via the ParentVUE website (https://parentvue.olatheschools.com/ ) the first time so you can complete the acknowledgements. The ParentVUE app does not display the acknowledgements. However, if you use a web browser on a mobile device and access the ParentVUE website (https://parentvue.olatheschools.com/ ) you may be able to access the acknowledgements.
- Pay Fees – https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/
- Instructional Materials
- Athletic Passes
- Parking Permits
- 2016-2017 Yearbook
- PE Uniforms
- Lunch Fees.
- Register and Pay for Bussing- http://departments.olatheschools.com/transportation/
- Pay Lunch Fees https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/
- Apply for Free and Reduced Lunches http://www.olatheschools.com/cafe233
Attendance at Registration Includes
- Review of Demographics Information and Emergency Contacts
- Raven Parent Organization Sign Up Representatives from our RPO will be present during registration to give you the opportunity to support ONW through our Raven Parent Organization (RPO).
- Spirit Wear Sales
- Food Service Information- Food service representatives will be present to answer any questions.
- School Nurse Information- Health Information/Physicals/Immunizations – Our nurse and assistant will be present to assist you with any school health related questions you may have about your student.
- Picking up PE Uniforms- All students taking PE and Weights at ONW must have a PE uniform. Representatives of our PE staff will be available to assist with sizing.
- Bus Transportation –First Student will have a representative here to help with bussing transportation questions.
- Student Parking Permit -All ONW students driving to school and parking in the school parking lot, must purchase a parking tag and must keep it visible at all times while on campus. Parking tags are $30.00 for the entire school year.
- Pick Up Yearbook –2015-2016 Yearbooks are here and may be picked up during registration
- Activities/Athletics/Parent Boosters/Community Groups Sign up and find out more information from many of our athletic teams, activity groups and parent booster clubs who will be in attendance at registration:
- Picking up Adult Activity Passes
- Adult -Adult Activity passes may be purchased for $55 per adult and are valid for regular season games for all middle and high school athletic events held in the district. They are not accepted for tournaments and Kansas State High School Activities Association post-season events. Example Savings: If you attend only 23 ONW home games for football, basketball and soccer this year at $7.00 per game it will cost $161.00 paying at the gate compared, to the $45 pass, saving you $116.00!
- Student/K-12 Athletic Passes–Passes for K-8 students may be purchased for $35 per child for all middle and high school athletic events held in the district. They are not accepted for tournaments and Kansas State High School Activities Association post-season events. Example Savings: If your K-8 child attends 23 ONW home games for football, basketball and soccer at $5.00 per game it will cost $115.00, buying a pass will save you $85.00!
- Paying Fees-Cash/Check/Online
We can’t wait to see you on July 28th!