All meetings begin at 7pm
7:15 am in office
Who we are?
The Raven Parent Organization (RPO) is a volunteer organization formed when ONW opened in 2003.
It is unique in that it serves as a combination PTO and Site Council. RPO supports and promotes ONW, its students and faculty, and works toward effective communication between school and home to enhance the quality of education for all students. As a Site Council we provide advice and counsel in evaluating school site performance goals.
What we support?
- Class Activities/Assemblies – Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior and Senior classes
- Grants – ONW teachers fund to enhance learning for all students
- Raven Wings - ONW Student Care Fund (Academic/Athletic/Activity/Social needs)
- Student Health Emergency Fund – District wide fund to support students needing medical and dental care
- Olathe Public Schools Foundation – Student Care Fund
What we need?
The RPO raises its funds through donations only. Your consideration of a donation of $30.00 to the Raven Parent Organization/Site Council would be greatly appreciated by the students and staff at Olathe Northwest.
Raven Parent Organization is now accepting donations using PayPal.
Donate now the easy way, using your credit card. Thank you!