June 5 at 6 pm
Principal Roundtable dates:
All meetings are at 7:15 am in the Flex Theater
Who we are?
The Raven Parent Organization (RPO) is a volunteer organization formed when ONW opened in 2003.
It is unique in that it serves as a combination PTO and Site Council. RPO supports and promotes ONW, its students and faculty, and works toward effective communication between school and home to enhance the quality of education for all students. As a Site Council we provide advice and counsel in evaluating school site performance goals.
What we support?
- School Assemblies promoting wellness and a healthy school environment
- Grants – ONW teachers fund to enhance learning for all students
- Raven Wings – ONW Student Care Fund (Academic/Athletic/Activity/Social needs)
- Student Health Emergency Fund
- Teacher Appreciation
- Event Support – Coordinate donations, volunteers and logistics for a variety of social and educational events at ONW.
What we need?
The RPO raises its funds through donations only. Your consideration of a donation of $50.00 to the Raven Parent Organization/Site Council would be greatly appreciated by the students and staff at Olathe Northwest.
Raven Parent Organization is now accepting donations using PayPal.
Donate now the easy way, using your credit card. Thank you!
You can donate cash, check or charge by clicking this link and returning the form to the office The Raven Parent Organization or you can click the donate button below.